FIDM Fashion Show Opens Easton Corbin & Brett Eldredge Concert
The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM) presented its annual fashion show to open the #DECAICDC concert featuring country music stars Brett Eldredge and Easton Corbin on Monday, May 5, 2014, in Atlanta, Ga.
The fashion show featured designs by graduating students in FIDM's Fashion Design and Theater Costume Design Advanced Study Programs, as well as work from Interior Design and Textile Design Students.
In addition to the fashion show, FIDM supports the following #DECAICDC activities:
- Sponsors the Fashion Merchandising Promotion Plan Competitive Event
- Sponsors the DECA/FIDM Challenge
- Provides scholarships to DECA members
- Exhibits at conference
- Provides personnel and alumni to serve as competitive event judges
- Participates in DECA’s Executive Mentor Program
As one of DECA’s most important college partners, FIDM has served on DECA’s National Advisory Board since 1980. Together, FIDM and DECA have worked to:
- Prepare high school students for college success
- Promote the next generation’s workforce in fashion and design
You can follow all of @FIDM’s ICDC activity on Twitter using #DECAICDC.
Follow DECA on Twitter @DECAInc.