You're Invited to "Today @ #DECAICDC"
- Where: Exhibit Hall A2
- When: Sunday, May 4, at 7:30am and Monday, May 5, at 7:30am
- Who: DECA’s leadership team
- Why: Updates/Events for the day #DECAICDC
- Staff Contact: Cindy Allen (703.618.1726) and John Fistolera (703.371.9264)
Join DECA’s executive director and senior staff each morning for coffee and an update on the day’s events.
In addition to talking about what’s happening "Today @ #DECAICDC," we’ll share tips on how you can incorporate the day's events into your conversations at your exibit booth, in your organization's social media and even beyond the conference.
There is a lot to do and see in only two days, so make sure you take a look at our exhibitor list in the #DECAICDC program and the official DECA Events app. Visiting the Exhibit Hall is a great way for members, advisors and partners to discuss why they’re all here and how we can help each other succeed!
While you’re in the hall, make sure that you visit some of our innovative exhibits, such as:
- The #DECAICDC Social Media Headquarters sponsored by Microsoft.
- A demonstration of DECA’s Virtual Business Challenge (VBC) Hotel & Lodging, sponsored through a grant from the J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott Family Foundation.
- Vector Marketing's exhibit, complete with an interactive photobooth.
Plus, no #DECAICDC Exhibit Hall would be complete without our crowd favorites like:
- Fresh baked cookies and the Advisor Lounge sponsored by Otis Spunkmeyer
- The U.S. Army’s fitness challenge
- The DECA Images store with exclusive #DECAICDC items
We certainly appreciate all of our partners and candidates for their exhibits on the #DECAICDC show floor. We also appreciate our members and advisors engagement of our exhibitors and making their experience count!
We look forward to and even bigger show at #DECAICDC, next year, in sunny Orlando, April 25-28, 2015.
Follow DECA on Twitter @DECAInc.