2014 Collegiate DECA NAPA Scholarship Recipients
Collegiate DECA would like to congratulate and recognize the following members for receiving scholarships from DECA’s corporate partners, NAPA Auto Parts.
- Brittany Ballou, Fort Hays State University (Kan.)
- Catelyn Frost, Lakeland College (Wis.)
- Jia Liu, University of Washington (Wash.)
- Rachel Prescott, University of Central Missouri (Mo.)
- Morgan Thompson, Johnson & Wales University (R.I.)
- Devesh Tuteja, Arizona State University (Ariz.)
The NAPA Scholarship is for $1,000 and is awarded to students who show exceptional achievements in their academics, leadership roles and DECA involvement.
These members will be recognized during the Grand Opening Session at the Collegiate DECA International Career Development Conference on April 23, 2014, in Washington, D.C.
Follow Collegiate DECA on Twitter @CollegiateDECA.