Read the DECA Direct September/October Issue
The September/October issue of DECA Direct will soon be hitting the sidewalks of your chapter's school, but you don't have to wait to receive your own copy to get started reading the latest DECA news and updates.
Read the latest issue of DECA Direct right now!
Features inside this issue include:
- Start Your School Year Off with DECA's Chapter Campaigns
- Passport to Success: Collegiate DECA's Passport Program
- Where Did You Take DECA This Summer?
- Rebranding for the Future
- No Ordinary Year
- 5 Social Media Branding Tips
- Meet Your 2013-2014 National Officer Teams
You can access the DECA Direct Quick Questions worksheet for this issue here. Use these questions to guide your members through DECA Direct articles and help them get the most out of this month's issue.
We hope you're ready for a great new school year and this issue is packed with tips, information, advice and ideas to help your chapter Make It Count!
If you want to see your chapter in the Buzz section of DECA Direct, please send a photo and caption to email@example.com.
Follow Janelle on Twitter @jjscudderdeca.