DECA Holds NAB Executive Committee Annual Meeting
DECA’s National Advisory Board Executive Committee annual meeting took place this week the DECA Inc. headquarters in Reston, Va.
The NAB Executive Committee is comprised of various members of DECA’s National Advisory Board who assist in improving and building DECA’s programs and activities.
“DECA’s NAB Executive Committee plays a critical role in the advancement of our organization,” said John Fistolera, assistant executive director for DECA Inc. “In addition to their individual partnerships, they also provide expert advice on positioning DECA to build engagement and support from corporate and foundation partners.”
Two members from DECA’s Board of Directors were also present during the meeting. Jackie Schiller, of Minnesota DECA, presented the 2012-2013 Board of Directors report to the group and Jim Brock, of Arkansas DECA, presented the succession and strategic plan for the upcoming year.
This year’s NAB Executive Committee annual meeting attendees were:
- Lisa Morabito, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
- Sharon Ryan, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
- Mike Marchetti, Finish Line, Inc.
- Roger Glenn, Gordmans
- Ken DiSaia, Johnson & Wales University
- Andy Chaves, Marriott International
- Mike Sins, Men’s Wearhouse
- Rachel Valdiserri, Northwood
- Lindsey Maynard, Otis Spunkmeyer, Inc.
- Liz Rayo, Otis Spunkmeyer, Inc.
- Patrick Boylan, PDC Productions
- Stephanie Wissink, Piper Jaffray & Co.
- Pam Wolski, Safeway
- Hunt Hawkins, Stein Mart, Inc.
DECA is so honored to have such these individuals as NAB Executive Committee members and appreciates their dedication to helping DECA grow as an organization.
Follow Janelle on Twitter @jjscudderdeca.