Live@THRIVE Team Selected
The members of the first ever Live@THRIVE social media team for the International Career Development Conference have been selected. DECA is proud to announce the following team members:
- Alexandria Albi (@lexiealbi), Capital High DECA (Boise, Idaho)
- Grace Callanan (@GraceCallanan), Dominion DECA (Sterling, Va.)
- Valerie Cana (@CNvalerie), Southwest CTA DECA (Las Vegas, Nev.)
- Tyler James Dyer (@tylerjamesdyer), Kentlake DECA (Kent, Wash.)
- Brandon Hamilton (@BHAM116), Kearlsy DECA (Flint, Mich.)
- Jasmine Heyward (@jheyward1), Riverbend DECA (Fredericksburg, Va.)
- Omar Khan (@5lumdog), Blue Valley West DECA, (Stillwell, Kan.)
- Mallory Lanser (@MalloryLanser), El Dorado Springs DECA (El Dorado Springs, Mo.)
- Margarita Oreta (@DECA_margarita), Martin Luther King DECA (Riverside, Calif.)
- Cole Rosenberger (@coole_r), West Springfield DECA (Springfield, Va.)
- Nicolai Selness (@SelnessX), Hopkins DECA (Minnetonka, Minn.)
These candidates submitted exceptional applications, which included a “What DECA Means to Me” Pinterest board, a 60 second video that explains why they should be selected for the team, and various other examples of their social media skills.
To meet your Live@THRIVE team, check out our Pinterest board where you can view all their submission videos!
The Live@THRIVE team will be responsible for collecting a wide variety of content throughout the ICDC experience that will be posted on all of DECA’s social media platforms as well as on DECA Direct Online. Make sure you are connected to all of DECA’s social media to get the latest and greatest ICDC news and updates from our Live@THRIVE team.
Follow DECA on Twitter @DECAInc.