DECA Institute for Education Excellence
DECA is pleased to announce an upcoming professional learning opportunity for DECA advisors and teachers of business, entrepreneurship, finance, hospitality and marketing. The DECA Institute for Education Excellence: Entrepreneurship Best Practices to Enhance Student Achievement will take place June 24-27, 2013 in Miami, Florida. This institute, hosted by Johnson and Wales University, will provide participants with strategies to enhance entrepreneurship instruction.
- Engage in active and experiential learning approaches with industry, community and education leaders.
- Learn best practices for making your entrepreneurship instruction relevant and engaging.
- Discover how to better prepare your students to recognize global trends and opportunities.
- Explore tech tools beyond social media that enhance entrepreneurship.
- Learn about DECA’s entrepreneurship activities, including competitive events and school-based enterprises, which can be used to complement classroom instruction.
Please note that advising a DECA chapter is not a prerequisite for attending this institute.
Click here to secure your spot in the Entrepreneurship Best Practices to Enhance Student Achievement Institute.
Contact Michelle Walker at Michelle_Walker@deca.org with any questions.