North Atlantic Region Update, January 2013
Welcome to 2013, North Atlantic Region DECA members. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and that your new year’s resolutions will continue to help you THRIVE. Happy New Year!
2012 DECA Recap:
- ICDC 2012 was amazing! Are you ready for ICDC 2013?
- Summer 2012 – 10 DECA members had the opportunity to become the first global ambassadors for DECA in China. Are you interested in traveling across the globe and experiencing a new culture with other DECA members? Check out this link for more information on how you can go global with DECA to China in 2013.
- Emerging Leaders Summit in Los Angeles, California where we all honed our leadership skills and prepared to THRIVE.
- The Ultimate Power Trip in Washington, DC where we networked with industry experts and harnessed the energy of one of the nation’s most powerful cities.
- The expansion of DECA Week into DECA MONTH!
- The unveiling of the all-new DECA Direct.
- A strong 2012 finish for all associations. You proved you are dedicated to DECA and know how to THRIVE!
- And finally, thank you to Danbury DECA, Southington DECA, Connecticut DECA and Rhode Island DECA for inviting me to participate in their officer installations and fall leadership conferences. I had a blast!
What to look forward to in 2013
- Association conferences. Good luck competitors!
- CTE Month February 2013
- ICDC 2013
- DECA Goes Global to China 2013
- So much more!
Follow Emily Socha @emilysocha.