Make your final trades in the DECA Stock Market Game
The Stock Market Game qualifying round for the DECA International Career Development Conference ends Dec. 14, 2012. Please take note of these reminders:
- Each team must hold three (3) different stocks by the end of the game.
- Portfolios will be available for retrieval until February 1, 2013. After February 1, portfolios will not be accessible.
- The top 25 teams from each region will qualify to present their portfolio at ICDC. Members competing at ICDC in the Stock Market Game may not compete in another ICDC event. The qualifying teams will be announced by DECA in January.
- Eligibility to attend the international conference is determined by the chartered associations, based on their policies. Finalists should consult with their chartered association advisor for eligibility guidelines.
- For complete Stock Market Game event guidelines and procedures, go to http://deca.smgww.org.