Design the 2013 ICDC Conference T-Shirt
DECA Images is pleased to launch its third annual DECA ICDC T-Shirt Design Contest. Now is the time to showcase your talents by helping to design the official ICDC Conference T-Shirt.
The deadline for the DECA ICDC T-Shirt Design Contest is December 21, 2012. All ICDC T-Shirt design entries must be submitted to the DECA Center via:
- E-mail by midnight (ET) on December 21, 2012
- U.S. Postal Service Postmarked by December 21, 2012
- UPS or FedEX to arrive on or by December 21, 2012
Designs can be submitted via artwork on paper or emailed in .jpg or PDF format.
Artwork can be e-mailed to email@example.com
Artwork can be mailed to the following address:
Attn: Julie Kandik
1908 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191
Submissions must include the following:
- Original design
- Designer’s name, phone and e-mail
- Chapter name and address
- Advisor name, phone and e-mail
DECA 2013 ICDC T-Shirt Design Contest Rules:
- Individuals may submit up to three designs
- Entries can be submitted as original art or electronically as a PDF or .jpg
- Designs may be used on short sleeve tees
- The art is NOT limited to the front of the tee; designs may be printed on the front, side, back and/or sleeves
- All entries must be original concepts and must carry the DECA letters or DECA logo in addition to ICDC and Anaheim, CA. Entries may not use established trademarks, trademarked designs or phrases. If you have questions about trademarks, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- DECA will not accept any entries that distort the DECA logo. For guidelines on logo usage, please visit http://www.deca.org/_docs/about-attachments/DECA_Logo_Guidelines.pdf
- Internet design companies may NOT be used to create and submit your entries
- Designs must be created by DECA members. Design firms may NOT be used.
- The DECA Inc. staff will select 5 t-shirt designs from all submitted, qualified ICDC tee designs received by the deadline posted. The 5 finalists will be posted online and members and supporters may vote for their favorite.
- The final winning design will be sold as a conference t-shirt at the ICDC. The winning designer will receive 12 free shirts and a $250 honorarium.
- The winning t-shirt design will become the property of DECA Inc.
- Design entries will not be returned.
- The winner will be notified by March 1, 2013