College-Ready Timeline: Your Senior Year
Well, you’ve finally made it—it’s your senior year of high school. Even though you’re in the home stretch of your high school career, you still have a lot of work to do to be able to reach the goals you have established for yourself. Now is not the time to get senioritis.
Here is a short list of things that you should do during your senior year. Now take a deep breath and enjoy your senior year!
- Take the SAT or ACT.
- Review your college list and decide on where to apply.
- Submit college applications.
- Stay involved in clubs or organizations.
- Keep your grades up.
- Continue searching for scholarship opportunities on the web and in your guidance office.
- Submit your FAFSA online (www.fafsa.ed.gov) after January 1.