Mark Your Calendars for the Second Session of the Collegiate DECA Stock Market Game
Did you miss the first session of the Collegiate DECA Stock Market Game? You’re in luck – a second session is right around the corner, starting on Monday, February 5!
Provided by the SIFMA Foundation, the Collegiate DECA Stock Market Game is an online simulation that challenges students to develop and manage a $100,000 virtual investment portfolio of stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Don’t miss this fun opportunity to enhance your financial skills!
Students may participate individually or in a group of up to three members from the same DECA chapter. The competition is free and available to all Collegiate DECA members. View complete challenge guidelines here.
Advisors must register students to participate. Students may not register themselves unless they are recognized as individual members in DECA’s membership system. Once an advisor creates a Stock Market Game account, student names can be added to form teams. SIFMA staff will email advisors their students’ login links upon finalizing registration.
The top ten teams from session two will be recognized by Collegiate DECA for their accomplishments. Collegiate DECA Stock Market Game rankings are based on the percentage above or below the value of the S&P 500.
- Advisor Registration – Available now
- Session Begins – February 05, 2018
- First Trade Deadline – March 09, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. ET
- Student Name Submission Deadline – March 15, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. ET
- Last Trade Date – April 12, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. ET
- Closing Date – April 13, 2018
- Portfolio Deletion – June 01, 2018
- Advisor Registration
- Challenge Guidelines
- 101 Webinar (Please note that the presentation will include dates from the first session)
If you have any questions about registering for the competition or navigating the simulation, please contact Vincent Young, DECA Stock Market Game Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Follow Collegiate DECA on Twitter @CollegiateDECA.