Collegiate DECA Announces 2016-2017 Scholarship Recipients
Each year, DECA and its corporate partners award over $300,000 in scholarship to high school and collegiate DECA members.
Collegiate DECA scholarship recipients present at the 2017 Collegiate DECA International Career Development Conference in Anaheim, Calif., will be recognized on stage.
Congratulations to this year’s recipients!
- Savannah Bice, Lindenwood University, MO
- Anna Halawa, Ottawa University, Ontario
- Jennifer Jaimes, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV
NAPA- Collegiate DECA Members
- Alexis Ortiz, Coastal Carolina University, IL
- Sabrina Cross, Grand Canyon University, AZ
- Harschal Patel, Kettering University, MI
- Morgan Brown, North Carolina State University, NC
- Nina McKee, William Woods University, MO
Follow Collegiate DECA on Twitter @CollegiateDECA.