There’s Still Time to Become a MDA Top Fundraising DECA Chapter!
The 2017 DECA International Career Development Conference is only three months away! Has your DECA chapter reached its fundraising and community service goal yet?
The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) will be recognizing the top three fundraising chapters on stage during a portion of the #DECAICDC opening ceremony in Anaheim, Calif., this April. Plus, the top 10 fundraising chapters will be honored at a special luncheon for their leadership and dedication during the conference as well.
How do you qualify? Fundraising activity dates are from April 1, 2016, to March 24, 2017, with all the proceeds turned into your local MDA office by March 24, 2017.
Check out the current top 10 fundraising chapters below:
- Rosemont DECA, Minn. – $12,980
- Waynesville DECA, Mo. – $12,831
- Massachusetts District #7, Mass. – $8,336
- Grayson County DECA, Ky. – $7,703
- Jimtown DECA, Ind. – $6,030
- Cherry Creek DECA, Colo. – $4,443
- Blue Springs DECA, Mo. – $3,461
- Olentangy DECA, Ohio – $3,110
- Mosinne DECA, Wis. – $2,320
- Fort Zumwalt DECA, Mo. – $1,703
There is still time for your chapter to sell MDA Shamrocks or participate in a Miracle Minute, or get creative to be one of the top 10 chapters in the country!
Just make sure the proceeds are turned into your local MDA office by March 24.
Use this link to locate your local MDA office!
We cannot wait to see you in Anaheim! Don’t forget to sign up to participate in the DECA 5K Run/Walk at #DECAICDC to continue supporting MDA!
Follow MDA on Twitter @mdanews.